Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I DREAMed BOUT him LAST NIGHT

he left at last thur to melbourne...
before he left, he text me
"Im leaving later. i cant even sleep well. i really miss u...what i do everyday makes me think of u. i know u got bf d. anyway, wana tell u that...yi, i love u. really love u! take care"
since so long, i had never dreamed about him
but then its quite weird u know
and actually, when i peep on his mail and found out his leaving to melbourne
i actually planed to snd him at the airport by giving him a suprise
but this only happen when i still wanted so much to be with him together
it was 2mth ago
things change that fast.
u will never noticed
before this 2mth, i was still a naive gal
with simple thinking, not hoping for wealth guy
just a guy that with a sincere heart and love me lots
thats a perfect for me
but now, i dont see there is still a sincere guy living on the street
got! but not belongs to me for now, who knows when it came to future...zero posibility
sometime, i hope all this end up by a marriage
that time...no u-turn
its a clear ending might having regret, but there is no more turning back
that time, u dun even have to think so much anymore
the dream was not romantic at all
no argue
was all in peace
in the scene...shows
he come and find me at dont know where
then he said he miss me
i said "haiyo, dun lik that la
although im single now, but i've found that i dont really need a bf u know
now like that be friends not good meh?"
when i woke up, kinda blurr
when i jog in the morning with frens, this kept turning in my mind
what happen to me in that dream?
what makes me say that in my dream?
for so long, confusion always hunt me down
im always so confuse bout what i did
isit right? or wrong?
i might thought it will be better sometimes, but few min later, it'll change suddenly
i miss the day, but i hate the lies as well
i feel the sadness, but i miss the memory as well
i miss him, but things just aint that simple to me
i've been so damn suffer for the 2mth plus
but im glad that always supported by u all
especially miss X, mister J, mister K
i wont talk to u face to face for this...malu want err
but really...deep in my heart
because of u all, im still standing here
when i almost reach the end of the road in tons of negative thinking
u all are the one to pull me back
to let me rely, to let me cried, to let me blame, to let me yelled at
from the tougher part till now...
im glad!
maybe as the 2mister and one missy says
---it takes time--

No comments: