Friday, May 15, 2009

POWER KIDS

after i've watched all the movie
its been a hard weekday for me
boring with no entertaint but just eat and eat
get fatter and fatter
atlast, there is a new movie showing
POWER KIDS this movie did satisfied my wonder about muay thai
in the movie or the real life
all the kids are actually fighters
besides action fight, there are some touch scene and comedy too
i dont know whether all the gal like me likes action movie too
but this...i think u gal can have a try
go accompany your boy and let him suprise
but im sure that it wont let u fall asleep in the cinema
it will suprise u!
YOUGURT BERRY
gotcha!!!
this time i'll get a double one
how satisfied but worried about the fattening effect
i hope it really is low fat as the sales gals says

look at ma happie faces
u cant imagine how happie am i after i get the ice cream
it drag me to heaven but also pull me down from hell


thats my happie faces!!! hurrah~


on the way home~

WATSON BABIES


sunnie day


whee~thx mister O
alot alot alot~~~
thankx for the NUYOU
i've been searching it but so bad all the place sold out cause i were TOO LATE for it
this magazine came out once a month
selling start at end of the month for new issue
but better buy it before 5th of the month
or else SOLD OUT laaaa
i've been so damn busy and forget about it, thats why im late
before broke up
my ex did buy me this for each month as a promise and a intimate gift to sure my bored sick and stick with the trend and info
but now...its all by my own
i've been buying this for 2mth lerr...
NUYOU de NANYOU
where the hell are you hidding at?


No comments: