Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I.LIKE.I.LIKE

woke at 9 something i guess and wake that mister up in case I've been ffk
then headed to dim sum after he fetch me at my house
it was a wonderful morning
no jam at all
we was like...WTH~how come?
we even wonder what day is today?
isit sunday or public holiday that everyone went back kampung
so our final ans will be
"the humans work to hard in normal days, so they took 1 more extra labour day"
now i remember that mister J told me how good if everyday is labour day
can get paid by not working...L.O.L
hey...i want my "har kao" leh
act i wana cheong fan n porridge too
thats my super fav
at mid valley pets world
nothing to do since theres some time left before the movie start
saw how the puppies speak L.O.V.E

like white puppies
and that Pomeranian
they are so freakin cute
i hope i do owe them with my love ones
it feels like our babies since i cant boop out one yet


we match accidently
both in grey
lines and square
his arm was superb freakin bigger then mines alot


while waiting the movie starts
but cant wait...over excited!
i just duno why they chop on it, waste money
the ppl dont really check that la
plus, if u really dont let under age HUMANS see it
pirated cd will earn more only
what a good idea to boost their sales!


opps, he found that im...


the accompanier for the movie
for the chipster, i swear i ate 3pcs ONLY
its damn hot mannn...
the mister cant ate spicy, but however he like chipster's more


these few day always wana treat myself an icecream wherever i go
maybe...i need something and hoping some stuff that sweethens my life up
mister holding


there i go
its mine!
its been a long time i dont eat in choc flavour u know
since i was in high school
i used to eat the strawberry ones
i remember last time my mum often buy me this in choc
now reminds me to buy mum a gift for MOTHER'S DAY


currently crazeeee for ice cream
and now, its a great news for my skin
i can accept myself in non make up taking pic
so u guys can breath now~~~


No comments: