Friday, May 15, 2009

AM I THAT SCARY?

went to mister X house again to wait for him
he is facebook-ing for the farm game again
everytime i go
miss teng teng, his cousie will be there
i was playing with her untill i took out my pinkie
a flash appear, and she run and cried out
i was..so helpless errr
stunt at there thinking...
why is she crying?
mister X told me that she afraid of takig pictures
not just that, but also colourful tingie
L.O.L
my head appear many ??????
cause i havent met before kid that are afraid of camera and colourful think leh
i thought they are ful of suprise and attract by the cam and colurful tingie
maybe...shes is just that different
once i took my pinkie out
she never stick with me loh...SAD arh~~~
everytime stick to her wana hug her
she told kakak "tak" (means dont want me)
a cute way to speak that, but hurt me errr
there how she run by crawling to kakak
and now she starts to cried out loudly


atlast i manage to get a pic
a real far one
this have to credits to her grandma by lying her got some nice thing over me here

No comments: