Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY HAIR SUCKXXX...zzZZz

After i dye my hair
no matter how much conditioner and hair mask i used
my hair wasnt that good lerr
feel so rough!
i used to play with my hair by turning it alots
but now, i feel so sad
that turns not that smooth anymore
kinda regret since the colour wasnt what i hope for
wana get a new colour but kinda worry my hair will get worser if that happen in that short period i colour it again in this month
when my fren saw me...
some of them dint even realise i dye my hair
thats the pathetic part
cause it was not obvious
it means that i did something useless and harm my hair!!!
there u go...even flash doesnt bright up the colour
but only my nail colour

earings of the day!
punk, indiana, vintage, culture


lunch at VIETNAM CUISINE at LEISURE MALL

appetizer
FRESH PRAWN ROLL
RM6.90
prawn taste fresh, and mixture if the ingredient do blend and refreshing
but kinda dissapointed for the sauce they give
its only salty rojak sauce
not same with what i ate at VIETNAM
the main course
CURRY CHICKEN HOTPLATE SET
RM 9.90
special part is. the potato being replace by sweet potato
curry not that spicy but smell good and taste good
pass thru a japanese restaurant
the mini display from them

BASKIN ROBIN GREEN TEA and CHOC
mix it together
taste YUM!
sunlight...that will only brighthen up my hair colour


nice scene



i just love my nails colour alot


No comments: