Saturday, May 30, 2009

ACT BITCHY-ly

Tiffany's, believe it or not
i act like a bitch yesterday!
i spam on ppl's CBox!
i also spam on her comment site!
i even use rude words to whack her kaw kaw unstoppable!
i mumble alot to my frens when i met them!
u were wondering what happen?

here goes the story....
once upon a time....bla bla bla

it was happen on yesterday,
i browse thru my friendlist in FS
so i saw her shoutout saying that she create a new blog
I VIEWED immediately
and continue by a SHOCK

i saw a same post as mine in her blog
after i have a clear view
IT WAS MINE!!!
but she edited 1 sentence
and the meaness part is she doesnt stated it was copied frm whom
i was piss off!
cause i was bringing that wondering feeling to view her blog and tryin to learn some eng and know how was her life going
but then, i was awake by this! she copied my post!!


thats was my feelings, my deepest feeling from my heart
how could she using it to speak for herself?
if thats is her real voice, why dont she create 1 her own
if it was not, why she copied it?
i just dont understand

thats why, i act bitchy-ly
i spam, rude, mad, evil...
cause this really sounds annoyed to me
feel like not being respect
it feels like ur precious darling being stolen
but she really let me understand why those singer was sooooo anti pirated
NOW I REALISE! at that second that i could never thougt of before

i ask her to remove in her CBox
and she called me this noon and text me
said that the post really represent her feelings too and she really like it alot
can she remain the post and she dont think there is a need to remove it since she had edited it a few sentence
(i was thinking...WTH? eventhough u edited, but there is still bunch and tons of word is belong to me my dear...)
bla bla bla....she said

atlast, i really cant negotiote with that
i dont agree with it- to remain the post in her blog

as what i saw when i came home, she had remove the post.
I REALLY THANK HER FOR THAT!
FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY HEART

fact is she did copied my post,
i did spam her like hell,
i use many rude words,
she did remove when i disagree
she did it! thx babe~

hope we dont have hard feelings~
but chic's....hmnn, i guess thats a bit hard isit?
why say so, cause i ofetn remember and revenge...negk ngek~

No comments: