Sunday, June 7, 2009

H.O.L.A---H.A.L.O

hey peeps, due to the final exam im facing now
i will be unable to upload and update my bloggie
or else i got to sacrifice my time to studies and u will see me unable to graduate in this year
LOL...i bet i wont! I wana graduate and continue my studies...
hmnn...law or masscom better?
if law...buisness law or those who fight for justice in court?
ofcz, it will take my 6-9yrs of pretty period away!
comment pls...

lastly...
please pray for me and wish me all the best looi~
eventhough im lazeee till the maximum but i still deserve that rite?

once im done with my final, i'll promise u guys to stick my ass infront the laptop day till nite just to upload and updated all the post.
there will be more better if i did upload something interesting and longer and sincerely compare with the shortest, rushing in time, and talking crapx with not complete rite?

anyway~wish me luck!
and muackxxx
u guys did let me noe that my blog is in waiting list too~
i never knew that till now!
thx budd!

GTG! arghh...i hope i can stay longer
buey~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u suit masscom..
bt u able to fight in court too..
confuse

Tiffany Tan said...

hmnn...anonymous, who are u actually? u sounds know me alot