Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I H.A.T.E

Have u ever love someone till he has became ur life?
someone did told me to open one eye, and shut the other side if u want to keep a men
i say "damn u"
and "damn me"

im act digging a hole for myself now
to step deeper and deeper
stop it!!!
i only realize today for what i did in this week

why must i step back into the hole since i've been trying so hard to put a smile on my face
those day were not easy for me
ITS TOUGH~
and i did sucess to gain back my smilling faces
but now, tons of tears~
WHY???

no matter how tight u hug me, im still standing alone with a broken heart that are not heal by u but u suppose to
when can u fix it, heal it?
do u feel that ur ability can let u fix it before its too late? everything are just in time?

dont think im that tough
im still a ordinary gal that need more love and concern after broke up

i hate letting my hand swinging to no where when im walking
i hate my head not supporting by a shoulder while im in cinema
i hate no warm arm for me while im cold
i hate no one share food with me when i forced to waste
i hate no big eater to stuff all the food when i wanted to try all the yummies
i hate when there is something special i hope to share with someone special but it wasnt u
i hate when i have so mny to blame on but no one were there
i hate when im crying till my makeup smudge no one wipe off for me
i hate when im crying wanted to call someone but there is no contact in name of ==hub==

i hate...
i hate... ...
i hate... ... ...U

I.H.A.T.E.U

No comments: