Sunday, April 26, 2009

EVERY HUMANS WILL CHANGE

25 April 2009, Saturday

meeting my ex for dinner today.^^
since broke up i think was 5 years ago gua~~
since the last met, it was 3years ago ba~~
that time happens when i ask him to fix my laptop

this time, no reason
just a simple meet up dinner
but this time, my laptop act kena virus again
kaka~~too bad

plan to go for a walk at the night market
but i bath so avoid that, went to kim gary
he reach only call me, i hasn't bath err
he say" huh? u bath need 30 min de worr"
i was like"....omg, u still remember that"
he "haha, sometimes thing never forget easily"
forget what dy, but he really remember alot
some even i have forgotten and he reminds me of the past leh

i think i do seriously facing memory shortens problem
i forget things real easily
just like my ex no.
the recently one, the number i always call a month ago and last for a year half
i never think that i will kinda like missed remember it
but i did, cz when i called, i was like god! what was his no. again?
and my gf get shock by that action of mine
we never thought this!!!

from the broke up side, i think i should be happy
but form my health, i don't think so
am i having some old ladies sick???
who can tell me? i don't wanna see doctor and tell him that I'm facing this kinda sick leh
I'm so damn young man
it should happen after 50 years de leh!!!
hmnn...maybe I'm worrying too much
lately too stress ba

back to the topic again~

compare to the previous
he really did change alot
become matured and in future-ing dy
3yrs ago, he was just working at lowyat to fix PCs
and now he opened a computer shop at KEPONG GRAND MALL (if I'm not mistaken)
and earn min 20k per month, but not net profit la
including salaries and rental bla bla bla...min 10k left
driving swift
planning open branch (this make my mouth cant shut when this came out from his mouth)

i was quite shock u know when i know his earning
not cause its huge
but is after he told me each PC actually earn rm15-200 (dealer and retail price)
i was shock its bcz of THIS!!!
i never knew that it earn so litt leh
and that so litt, can make it earn that revenue

the funny part is...
at first when he told me only earn rm15 oso got to sell the PC
i say "wow, then i think my on9 selling was better le"
kaka...but the truth is, my business wont make me a 10k in a month

i want that too
I WANT EARN 10K PER MONTH TOO!!!
but i think now is not the time ba...
study come first!

I'm glad i met those new comers in my life nowadays
thx to u all guys~

maybe w/o the broke up
i wont have a chance too
cz its too sensitive BTW
but now I'm really glad of having new life in a diffrent way
cz meeting them really let my mind clearer that what i want, what i need in my future
they opened up my mind
and my thinking skills have improve too~
no longer short term
always the long term goal

i like the way they inspired me
and telling me their experience of life and working
so i can grow up healthily and stronger
in other way
they let me knowing myself more

time pass by every second
and it does changes every ppls life in every single second
u cant predict what happen next
but chances is always given to the ppl that ready for it
good nor bad
decided by u

1 comment:

Kent said...

wow....this is cool gal.
1 more choice for you. 1 more rich guy available now.
plz consider my advise ya.
hehe