Sunday, April 26, 2009

COMING SOON

FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2009
THE MOOOOST HORIBLE MOVIE I WATCH AFTER FRIDAY THE 13TH
SCREAM ALOT MAN~~
CANT EVEN RELAX
IT WAS REALLY COMING SOON.....
TO HAUNT U
it was actually quite scary for me to upload this pic here
till now im still scared about it
the eye~~once u saw, never forgets!
went for a jog at early in the morning with ma fren
luckily i can wake for that
after 5 rounds that really makes me feel that i cant afford anymore
we do some slow motion exercise and wait till the sweat dry
we went to OLDTOWN KOPITIAM for a sweet breakfast
seldom love bread, cz it was high carbohydrate!!!
FATTENING~
but then the kaya&butter really let me miss'em
thought of having a tea geh
but im so loyal to lemon tea leh...
till noon, went to the cinema again lo
since im so bored all the day long
sick of being lonely gal
choosen this movie is bcz the trailer of it really let me wanted to feel how horror is it
today i feel it!!
i scrath and pinch my fren hand again
im so sorry yea~~
u know de la, im kinda scary cats
since u understand, my next movie gona be ur turn too
"THE UNINVITED"
but its quite funny u know
i really dint know that im pinching so hard till my fren ask me to loosen my hands and relax myself
i was only like "huh?? did i?"
then i saw my hand...
so good that my fren calm me down till the end of the movie
and dint blame me for that
i was so stupid u know
when it came to the part the guy stuck in the lift and met the ghost
and once his out, i thought the ghost will chase out from the lift
but then hell no
its from the lift once its open!!!
I YELL LIKE HELL AND so long.....
and pinch my fren till i cant let go at all
maybe im just so afraid and stress~~~
till the ending part,
that the ghost asking
"u all really wana see me die"
this stuck in my head for a period
after walking out the cinema and all the way to home
im still like kinda quite tat scare my fren off
i think i think too much le ba
but anyway, it was a good movie to me
the movie hidden another stories in it...
mysery kind that i like!

No comments: