Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HORROR.HAPPY.HAVE AN THOUGHT


went for a horror movie today
==FRIDAY THE 13TH==
kinda regret, cz ppl spend to entertain themself or to relax
but this movie shock me alot
from the beginning till the end
not a sec that i can really relieve myself in the cinema
my leg was hidding
my hand was scratching&pinching my fren beside me or to close up my eyes
i yell all the time and smile after that
The story was not bad!!!
worth for it!!!
many horror movie scene that u can predict what happen next as like u were the director of the movie
but this...when u tought the killer will pop up frm the window
he dint! he pop up after u relieve ur worries
that boomm me man~
and next of the selling point is...
u tought killing ppl slowly irritate u?
HELL NO!
he kills in one shot
the parang knife one cut on the middle of the victims head
or...one shoot of the axe to ur head
or...one arrow straight to ur eye
or...watch urself to feel mine!
if u like ==THE HILLS HAVE EYES==, u'll definately like this
they have similar part of kiling ppl
the HILL's scene is in the hole
FRIDAY scene were taken in the forest and many traps setup by the killer
and both movie character does not have pretty faces
kinda like mutation
after the movie passby J.Co
attract by this
they have new mini donuts in variant of colours and flavours


gals will definately like that
INCLUDNG ME!!!
I still remember the prev cold fight of us
he let me mad of him for many days
one night, he sudd call and ask me to open my door
once im out, i saw a big boxes of donuts
i was like "kissing him from the heart"
cz he never did this, usualy he just bought me a few pcs
i feel "hang fuk", cz the 12 donuts colours cheer me up
bla bla bla..ofcz nt mad anymore lo later that

went yamcha at conought with frens
saw a few ppl from =hanxing multimedia coll= were busying some stuff
from this pic, i think they might wana doin the same activities as the gov were doing now bah~
its kinda too late de if compare with other countries
but never say never
atleast there's a hope to reduce the desease causes by smoking
BUT DOES THIS CAMPAIGN HELP/SUCCESS?
DO SMOKER REALLY WILLING TO THROW AWAY THE CIGAR THAT QUITE COSTLY TO THEM?
ANYWAY~ALL THE BEST FOR M'SIA SMOKER'S

No comments: