Monday, April 20, 2009

HEART PAIN

Went with this mister for a lunch at OLDTOWN KOPITIAM
he order some nice fried chic rice
but too bad i have soar throat
cant get to taste it well T.T
later that head to PANDAN INDAH herbal shop for a HERBAL JELLY and HERBAL EGG to cure my heatiness
since there is alot of time for the park walk
i jus figure out i have lotsa thing havent buy
we headed to JUSCO
to spend the extra time and fullfill my daily needs
honestly, this reminds me it was his job for the past
-helping me to find the thing i wanted
-push the trolleys around
-comparing the best brand of women sanitary pad for me
-get tester for me to try
-take all the stuff all by himself to my doorstep
-and a big kiss on my forehead if its d end of the day

LOOK!!!
arent they are cute?
its for the beloved dog of his---fifi~


can i have this mister?

the middle one?
i like that cz it was elizabeth style



later that we headed to the park

a big ones, which stuff in 2 or 3 football field and...



this week is my super duper diet week...stay off!


dint thought that my hair have a pattern on it
its been a long time i dint trim it~whoopie



taken by the mister w/o noticed
how my legs does?
give me a inches that i still have to diet for~


there were always my favourite
it entertaint and burn a litt litt calories



wth!!! the guard of the park?
riding a horse?
is there a need?



i miss this
my childhood memory
and so do the past him and me
when the nite came
my heart felt pain again, like the past day
but this normal happen when i angry at him
but today...no sign of him
how could it be?
those day he surely will soothe me down
but today, i did many way
but not sucess like what he did

No comments: