Thursday, April 30, 2009

ON THE JOG

sorry for letting u to wait again
i dont meant to over slept till the beep i dint realize...sobs~
however...less jam
luckily
we are heading to taman tasik bandar permaisuri
the biggest park in my place nearby


oh~there's the miss sunshine

love sunshine
hate spots that it give to me


lalat mask.blinkie camwhore tool


reach that park at 9am
we plan to jog but we DINT REALLY DID IT
we plan to have a real walk to discover it first then jog
but at last we dint
cause it will be freakin exhausted if we did
i dont know that it was damn huge
i dont even know how to describe it

regret that i dint bring down my cam
the scenery there were so pretty and romantic

they have fully sort of gym facilities
fountain in the big lake
huge like castle de playground
and very princess rest house
and running tracks stated meter
and horses too~~
firstly i were kinda pussy
im having a distance with the horsie
but then the goverment guy kept on offering me a ride
i was like...
"should i?"
"how if i fall and broke my bones?"
"how if they take advantage from me?"
but seems im worrying too much
whatever...it doesnt need me to pay^^
have a chat with this guy
he was charming and caring
thx to him bout all the info of horsie and took care of me when im on the horse back
they told me not much ppl would have this chance...
ngek ngek...i wonder will they get fired when the boss see this?
as i found out later
they took a course about 6mth and futher it at overseas 1 year
then they get to ride horses everyday!!!
how fun if u really like this
there were 3 horses there, but i forget to took pic with them
i were too enjoy~
HURRAH~~~


wana get my ass off le
i did a short and fast run at last
and climb out too took this...
as a memory...(nonsence)

wishing to visit soon
that time i will bring my camera and carrot for the horsie

No comments: