Sunday, April 12, 2009

ITS raining---warmth i've been waiting(food)

Went for dinner with Sean, i've been acted quite annoyed today
I hate myself though but i just cant stop doing that
I fix the time for him to reach my place and stated not to be late
GOSH~u are hating me too?
Maybe cz the rainy day affected me and i kena the rain and hp no batt
worry+lotsa feeling+moody+laziness+thinkin too much=bitch me
Our dinner station will be LEISURE MALL geh VIETNAM RESTAURANT
suprisingly~they have a long long waiting list that make me run-a-way
we plan too go WONG KOK, again...they hav no waiting list but its full
and my most wanted sofa place been rampas!!! no way~
We headed to DRAGON-I, i tot it will be lesser ppl around
I WAS SO WRONG!!! I guess every1 heading there for the rm1 soya chicken ba~
FINE...next----SUSHI KING (miss the chawanmushi lotx)
TOO BAD, THEY HAVE 5 WAITING LIST THAT TAKES 15MIN (estimate only lol)
i was seriously hungry weih~
We walk out from the mall and....headed to the cafe that with a warmth name
"EAT WITHOUT WORRY"
its true, they dont have waiting list, the customer were ngam ngam ho to show its popularity
get a sit and check on the menu ASAP
WHEE~~i always smile when there is food infront me aint my stomach
it design for the kitchen were like DRAGON-I...SEE THRU

thats the menu+order list+nameof it
thy have many suprisingly drinks that suprise me
ex: lovely choc *HEARTS*, MU, chealsea, dream malt...etc
DIET STOP ME TAKING THAT!!

our order after a few mins


a normal drink that prepare me to visit NEWAY



part of the order came in once, efficiency~(bump**)
for the har kao, i still prefer starhill's, but its good though (crystal clear skin+fresh prawn)
for the xiao long bao, DRAGON-I is the best choice (juicier+more soup)
for the KOPI-O, gelinya~its just not my cup of drink that i would prefer



DRAGON-I ones will fill up the whole tablespoon leh


yong chun mian---looks simple, but it was pure and satisfied
BTW, that bak choi let me thinks of the KUNG FU CHEF de KAI SHUI BAK CHOI...L.O.L
if u did see that muvee, u'll noe it



my usual sitting style
p.s=the waiter service was ichiban! they will ans all ur que clearly and bill come fast



saw tat blue shirt? he was handsome~ Xp


thinking to catch-up a muvee but then the cinema over there really...sobs
went home and it was raining again^^
i like raining, rainy day~~~
except the mud causes by the rain


vroom vroom---fast and furious
when can i watch it?
praying...ASAP



besides the golden rain i capture, i found THIS
pinkie-ish buttons
a gal lik me ever dream for... -pink-
raindrops that attracts me


cz it looks lik an eggyolk that i often satisfied with



jam-ing...thats kl life u will ignore but u will still not moving to town



while bored of jam-ing, camwhoring is the best way^^



LOVE ME BEFORE U HAD'EM,
LOVE ME MORE WHEN U GOT'EM

No comments: