Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THE UNINVITED.KRISPY KREME

this movee were jus mar mar compare to the others that i have watched
kinda blurrie leh
i thought it was a ghost movie
but at the end, it was just an physco movie
sighx~~
after the movie
heard that KRISPY KREME launch at monday
omg, its my day
waited for so long leh...at last~~

this is the flavours they have in the shop
but if compare to the attractiveness
big apple were much more colourful
so he bought greentea, ori, dark choc, vanila...for me
neither one is nice err
i still prefer my BIG APPLE-THE ALIENS
note:
i was hoping to eat krispy kreme so much is bcz...
sean told me that it was so nice even it is original, but then...it was too sweet for me.
1pcs is a max for me
all its donut even wih choc, strawberry filling...all is a must to have sugar topping
sucks man!!
if u ate tat 1pcs a day
im sure u will facing obesity, overweight, diabetes...


however, i like the polka dots box!
my FAV!




the free donuts at that day
at first it taste so damn good, cause it was warm
but that sugar really make me wana vomit
if ate too much


dont think his different!
we think in the same way



process and works and cleaness


donuts that are ready to fried



decorations



the que were just same as J.co
but humans always forget the old ones and likes the new ones
this can prove by the que at J.co in today


wana eat, que up then~
thats a must for eating yumm mie

No comments: