Saturday, April 11, 2009

KNOW-ing

these month i've been thru so much
from 1 and half years before
i've been located at the heaven
and now im in d hell
seaching no ones
yelling no ones

im thinking
what put me into this kinda situation?
him?
myself?

HIM-for doing this and that
ME--for knowing too much after he did this and that

if i did shut my eyes up, it would be better
thats wat i said to myself
but HELL~i just cant!
CANT agree to let someone lying to me like this
i rather to scratch all thing into bloody freakin ending
i will be more willing to face the fact then hiding alone in the corner to force myself to think in positive side eventhough it isnt.

those period is over
and it makes me know how tough could be and how independant i was
this is what i never realize before

sometime, the breakup reasons arent just that simple
answer u were seeking may not appear eventhough how long u seraching for it
CAUSE IT IS NOT EXIST

BELIEVE ME,
GUYS COULD GIVE ANY REASONS TO BREAK-UP
FROM FAMILY, EDU, FRENS, ETC...
SO WHY WOULD U MAKE URSELF INTO THAT SINCE HIS HEART ISNT IN URS PLACE?
DONT THINK TO SOLVE THAT FOR HIM
IT WAS USELESS, CAUSE HE DINT MEANT TO SOLVE IT
HE IS JUS TELLING U AND END UP~

FACE THE FACT, BITCH~

No comments: