Monday, June 29, 2009

u'll name it for me the title. ok?

sun rise above me
widening my eye to take a look
i was on the bed
checking up the daily activities and plan
give myself a motivation
here i go

tears used to be ur the present u give in past
that is because i'm touch of it
tears that u've been giving to me now
its drowning me
im drown and im dead
and now im alive again


hurt me to the deepest
cause i will awake faster than u never thought of
and now...i'm smiling
for all the memories i have
never cry again, i'm happy that i had u
in my memory


memory keeper kept allot of secret that u never knows
sometime it will be deleted automatically when it is overload
memory keeper were telling u all the secret she keep in the hidden box
don't u remember?
u don't, so it become the secret
i'm the memory keeper
the secret that i wanted to tell, i love u and we are belongs to us in future
don't u remember?
i've said before that i'm gonna be with u no matter what in the future?


roses in the valley
lavender in the hill
roses are red
lavender are purple
roses with thorns but u still choose it no matter what
lavender with therapy, u will only choose it when u need it


1 comment:

CLIFFORD SUN said...

Entitled it as "PERFECT MIRROR" , "ANOTHER ME" , "YOU WERE MY ALL"...just some suggestions...have a nice day ahead...