Sunday, June 21, 2009

WHAT CHANGE YOU THE MOST WHEN U ARE TURNING TO 20TH?

one more days to go...i will be stepping in to the age of 20
i don't feel happy for that, i just don't know why?
confusing here, can anyone tel me why?

when i was in the age of 19, everything seems easy and smooth
i will be happy to say that "I'm only 19", but now...i will say it as "I'm 20 already"
that's the different! only and already
now...i have to made many hard decision in my life
when i was done with it, rise another...recycling and never stop.
i know~that's what we called life!
but just...now...it let me be afraid of every single little thing!
I'm getting pussy and pussier to make decision, even in a small stuff
i don't know what i really need for my breakfast, i don't know which shoes suit me most...blah~

for the big decision...
i really don't know how far i can go?
how tough i can be?
how many things i can scarified for it?
the last...how right am i to made the decision?

the sickest part is
what am i gonna study for my future?
i know sometimes what u study will not be applied on your job, but i still tend to stick with it
i wanna be a host, that can eat around, travel around to share with the public where and whats nice, just like now I'm having a blog to share and hear, to post the picture of food and nice place.
but most "humans" tell me that "mass comm sibeh no use de, everyone studying that"
for this comment, I'm thinking it is it because of this course is so freaking flexible that can let u be whoever u want and what job u seek for might be unavailable, u still can go for others.

my second choice is law, the one that i worry most
haha, but everyone say it "sibeh got use", and also "very hard de worr"
mostly tell me that their fren who studying law don't even have time for fun
gosh! i cant stand that!!!

but but but~~we should fight for our future if u want it to be brighter right?
but but but~~if i cant win that, the money will be drown...daddy gonna kill me for throwing his face
u know, every relative likes to chit chat bout their kids stuff such like whats his/her result, what course...blah blah blah
so the kids will be the victim...pity little ones~
we have to do our best for our future and and and maintain our parents face
maybe u might not agree what i have said..but in my side "it is like that"

so...mass comm or law?

now, turn to the relationship part
when we was young we thought we knew love therefore we sacrificed everything just for love, we brave our self cause love
we leave on our studies, we argue with parents cause relationship, we....(think what u've done)
in the end, now we grew up
but it seems that we don't know what is love anymore
every growing ppl asking "what is love?" aren't they? are u one of it?
it seems that we become pussy when we grow up, we will not sacrifice ourselves for love anymore cause we were unclear about the payback.
therefore, it seems like finding a truelove is hard because both individual are not able to give all of their heart out. u were waiting me, i am waiting for u...right?

when we were young...(oops, it doesn't mean that I'm old now, is just growing older a bit)
to get in a relationship is so easy, all u need is love
i love u and u love me, that's all!
but now...do u realise that it is not that simple as before?
it include sincerity, honesty, financial, blah...(based on individual needs)
some may not even care that is it love in between, just if they go safe go smooth in the relationship, everything solve. so there came a family floats out when the agreement is certified

i still remember last time...my wanted bf list
  • higher then me half a head
  • buy me choc when I'm in period
  • love me more than i love him
  • got to be handsome or involve in any school team
  • must have the same interest or hobbies

but now, this list had been change or i can say remove to replace with

  • higher then me at least one head or above (cause now i like to wear super high heels)
  • give me the world greatest thing and experience that i ever had
  • must plan and saving for future
  • always brought me knowledge that i might not know
  • always involve his and mine parents in that relationship
  • non smoker!
  • have the different interest and hobbies so that we could exchange and expand our vision
  • always support me when I'm in diet, therefore he must be a great eater
  • can always join my gang, cause i don't wanna loose my fren while I'm having a BF
  • teach me to be a better human in the way i can accept
  • always alert how i feel and let me know what his up to
  • photogenic? xoxo...
  • besides...a litt secret, i have super bad tempered and evil side, so he must be able to tolerate with this
  • believe me...its UNLIMITED

so now u can see...when ppl growing up...it change allot~

so...do comment me and tell me what is changing in ur life...wanna kepoh to understand myself more and made the right decision.

No comments: