Sunday, June 21, 2009

IT'S FATHERS DAY

It''s father's day! but seems everyone were still stick on their normal life, nothing special here
was sitting in Starbucks that located at MALURI PGRM now...

when i came out, i see something real gross that nearly make me vomit out the milk i drank no longer ago.
i saw three little duckling with yellow fur surrounded by flies
it means its dead!
wondering "how can those litt duck appear themselves in the parking lot?" and "why are they dead"
u know their bodies was kemet lying at the middle of the road, 3 of them lying in 3 different points and i nearly step on it
there must be some unethical owner who kept them as pet but threw them away after they are dead.


this should be a pending post...cant upload picture again
where are u my dearest cable?

night time,
dad bought us to THE SHIP for dinner
to celebrate my b'day and also his own day i guess
haha...

feel really disappointed with it
its been a long time ago after the previous visit
surprisingly the price were cheap...i mean, why ice lemon tea are just selling at rm4+?
what i thought was much more higher
and the environment was super pack! air condition was lousy! food can get in normal restaurant!
gosh! time really brought it down!
i swear i never visit it again!

note: its THE SHIP at bukit bintang area

everyday cant really sleep early...it must be after midnight or morning.
sighs...having big big dark circle stamp on my eyes
maybe I'm worrying to much in these day
I'm almost 20...this is what in my mind everyday before i sleep and once i open my eye

why 20's sounds so horrible to me but not others?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Ship in Penang nice... bukit bintang one .... vomit...