Sunday, June 21, 2009

U LET ME FEEL "HELL"

news passby to my ears again eventhough we have no more relationship
i was like being told but also being kept from the frozen part
knowing some, unknowing some
the feels of waiting was like waiting for death
its same as dragging me to hell

u know when u msg me that kinda msg
i hate u more then i hate him
feel like screwing u up immediately
call u, u don't ans and ask me to wait!
honestly i was almost send out !@#^&* in the msg
WTF!

pls just let him be, don't ever tell me about him
its time for us to get rid of this
are we suppose to? cause i am ready for it, how bout u?
what i mad about u is every single time i wanna let it be, u drag me inside again!
why must u being so cruel to me?

to all peeps...pls forget who the hell gf i am in the past
stop telling me!

i feel so uncomfortable with this kinda life
when I'm having a FB, someone told me oh u are...oh ur ex
when I'm in msn, someone told me that saw my ex in which pic...
when I'm sleeping, someone msg me my ex...
when I'm yamcha-ing, someone call and tell ur ex...
blah blah blah~

what i angry n piss off is because not i care about him, is u guys care about him but don't care about me, ur fren feelings

is he that famous or i am?
am i ur fren? i hope u say yes

No comments: