Sunday, June 14, 2009

IDIOTIC

I was awake
so suddenly by a weird dream
i suppose to sleep till the next noon frm 7pm since i dont really have a nice sleep during my exams day
but after that dream...i cant
keep on hunt me down thinking non stop

it was about him again
how pathethic rite?



in that dream
i ans his call...he was talking to me asking whether im good anot or bla
but then i feel weird
he was talking but he breath sounds loud and suffering
at the last he says "i love u, please remember"
then he hang
later on his friend call me
his buddies gf called actually
tell me not to mention about the break up
i ask why? i said i dint mention at all
and i ask what happen to him, why he sounds like suffering?
they said nothing but i kept feeling weird
then they hang up
=end=


i was thinking what was that dream about?
and sudd i related it to those drama
when ppl have those dream, its a sign of disaster coming
stupiak me call him in the middle of the nite of 2.04am
he ans...background sound was obviously in clubbing mood
im not suppose to worry
idiot i call myself facing the laptop screen
thats the reflection of idiot gal!!

No comments: