Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SOMETIMES IS TIMES

"sometimes is better to cut of the contact, so that u can stop thinking of him"
told by mister DYLAN

i did it...as i say.as i dream.as i wish

for so many days i asked myself "is this the best way"
and now i know i wont be wrong this time
ppl who makes me sad and hurting me non stop
i should get rid of it!

i know

  • u likes me but u dont want to be in relationship
  • u wants to own me but u dont want to get back with me
  • u jealous when u heard i got a new bf
  • u want alots of freedom, therefore u use ur family, job as a excuses to tell me u cant be with me
  • u cant flirt when u got me, or else u feel guilty
  • now u say that im the one u want most, u cant find others, but actually we were to used to each other, because we together for quite long, therefore we cant find another ones
  • u were used to kiss me, hug me, care me, once u stop, u will adapt to that life, but once u find another her, i will not appear in ur mind again
  • everything is possible, only u know the excuses u were giving
  • u havent got over me yet

u should know now! is either u be with me or dont ever talk to me. I really cant stand that. I miss u so much in the same time i hope so to get rid over u. And i guess i find my mister right, i dont want to dissapoint anyone cause of my stubborness to the past. LET ME FREE, CAUSE FROM NOW, I WONT FORCE U TO BE WITH ME ANYMORE, IM LETTING U FREE. I guess this is what u dream for since the break up. Now u can have ur freedom back mister jack.

Maybe we were just to confidence to ourself, therefore this makes us over valued ourself. To avoiding this, we must always look back after each step we take, there are always a signal for u.

Sometimes i miss u, sometimes i cried for u. But the time had reach, is me to letting go no matter how much i love u, how i dont hope to let u go. because this takes time, to over this.

The rainbow takes time to appear after rain.

p/s: remember what u say, keep holding tight and move forwards

No comments: