Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD?

I woke up in the 12pm+ today...was in blur and my mum told me M.J was dead.
This is so weird u know...cause i guess that i heard that in my dream
YEAH! I heard i when i was sleeping...LoL
What happen? Who told me that? I think for so many times but still cant get the answer

I didn't heard that news about him, but according o my mum his dead is cause by heart attack
At that moment, i was thinking he might be killed by someone else???
Oh god, maybe i have overload of imagination

So unexpected. Right?
Hmnnn, or maybe his dead is not because of heart attack, is maybe some other reasons like...
failure of plastic surgery?
plastic surgery side effect?
"whitening" too much effect?
So the family might use the reason of respect the death ones and not to expose this news by covering it as HEART ATTACK
haha...u see...i really like to think in negative way
Lately see to much hidden mystery movie...ex. STATE OF PLAY

Anyway, this news also do remind us of living healthily u know?
If u don't feel to leave this world so early, pls take care of ur eating habit and living lifestyle
LESS SUGAR
LESS SALT
LESS OIL
MORE FRUIT
MORE EXERCISE

No comments: