Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its All About My New Hair Cut

Noon time, so effing bored and emo. So i went Jaya One to search for the buddies.
The Ex came Jaya One to cheer me up. Thanks a lot =)

Well, surprisingly he were still that caring. I'm glad that he is still here when i really need a ear to blame on. I'm sorry for the previous post. Opps~


Same choice =)



Look~even Jaya One has X'mas decorations too. Looks like Santa is arriving soon. Whee~




Taken by the lousy photographer =.= but still i like this.


That day we dint really talk much, but deep. It just came in natural like last time, I don't mention all the things out but he know what I'm actually thinking.

I guess i never changed since last broke up. Still that stubborn.




If you guys still miss this look better look more of this pic even its ugly...

because soon...its gone!




I'm kinda emo, emo, emo...and sitting at the saloon there turning around and shout since no customer at that moment. Then Joseph and Caesar just clip on my hair and put cloth on it. Damn! They wanted to cut my hair and i was just whispering to myself "should i???" only...

Chik-Chak, i scream for a moment but no one care about it. So...let it be.





After hair cut, time to touch up the hair colour.
Something burning my head...gosh! Its hot!







I guess its LAVENDER colour he apply~i don't really care what he did because he's pro, I'm not and he know more not me.
Leave it~






Jiang Jiang Jiang. Jiang~Im done!!!
Wanna know what's the new look behind those grossy hair?



*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*

*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*



Its a fringe only~LOL
Kawaii neh~I feel like old lady eating Lollipop now. Shit!!!






Dear Joseph and me with his masterpiece
I admire his nose a lot and i always say so, but he tell me that's a man nose. LOL






Found this cupid or angel...it reminds me of the movie "NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2"
So cute when the 3 little thing were singing...sweet!








Time for dinner and perhaps a gathering?
So sad that Jason dint hang along, that dumb say dinner with family worr. Such a family man~LOL







Was wondering...how will my mum and dad and sis and friend and blah react when they see me in this? Before the Ex leave he did even ask me not to be stupid to cut it to fringe. LOL~

No matter how i pose like previous, it is so not me okay! But however, Joseph because of you i did feel a little of being reborn. You let me feel that I'm still young. XD


Silly Molly cam whore pic of me and miss fringe ;p



















Without the fridge i think this pic will definitely look better.
Now...its like small kiddie acting as women.



No idea where to hang at...but MILO is kept turning on my mind. Where's the best MILO from?

STEVEN'S CORNER lahhhh


I love mamak food a lots!!! Besides pan mee, i can eat tosai, Maggie, chapati for a week too!

You just cant feel what I'm feeling right now. After a month break up with my MILO. Finally, i had him back!!! Damn excited la!! Perhaps you should see Coke adv...the new in cinema one. Then you guys will understand how i feel now.





When hair stylist met hairstylist.
The topic cant run away from HAIR




Never mind if they had forgotten me. I got my MILO. So everything its OK... =)
When I'm home, sista open the door for me. She was shock and yell "jie~"!
When i walked in, mum saw me and she drop her jaws and stuck.
Aunt saw me and say "not so cute geh people cut this hair?"
Kent saw me the other day "What makes you gone mad and do stupid thing?"
He knew it earlier i had hair cut but still when he saw me that day we went night market and he said "You look so much younger like 16."
See, told ya. It will happen as i said.

Am i suppose to be happy with all these feedback's?

No comments: