Saturday, June 21, 2008

forgotten

opps...its been a long time i have left here behind and out of my memories
i dun even know whats happen, what make me forgot of it
but i can still remember there is someone let me recall me back that i have a blog
thx chan wai
at least n i hve thing to spend my time on it
whee~~~

its been a month i left here behind
many things did realy happen
god...(thinking ho to wrote it all in one)

went for movee(kung fu panda, the hulk, narnia, indiana jones4)
went for dinner(ichiban ramen....)
went to colege
went to lunch
hang out with fwens
err........

thats all what i have...

oh ya...shopping at ts!!!
18th june bought 2 dress, 4 pairs earing
20th june bought 1 pants, 3 bracelet(TARC)

now i remember
i went for casting at sri hartamas
like thier studio!!! cold and dark

my sad thing...
i cant apply for TARC parking ticket
my dad gonna screw me up
cause i lie to him that ihave applied
but then today i went...they reject me!!!
S.O.S

No comments: