Sunday, April 13, 2008

SONY VAIO

wake up by my sis in the early in the morning
coz we are goin to PC FAIR
aikxx....hate tat rushing feel for no notice

is about 1am we reach there.
finding prking is hard u noe...
especially at holidays~~~

the worse is...
dad din bring us for lunch imiedietly but went to pc fair to search for my sis a new note book
sighxx...every1 shout for hunger

about an hour searching details and comparing
now den about an hour to bargain
phew...lame lame

at last...dad finally decided to buy SONY brand note book for my sis
ENVY errr...
i jus remember tat b4 tis i ask to buy sony one my dad dont allow!!!
plus my sis n.bk is in pink man!!!
every gal lik pink err~~~

although my DELL function is better then hers alot
but i still envy
i want pink!!!
i lik pink!!!

please~~~

nah~~~nevermind
i will pursue my sis to lend me
hmnn...how bout Xchage?
wahaha...

gt 2 plan it now...

grhh...(my tummy is calling, nope its YELLING)
later that bout 5 we are done
we went to SAKURA @ IMBI to take our lunch+dinner 2in1
order-----
me n sis==MARINARA PASTA...served wit seafood
mum==NASI LEMAK...jus normal wit sum rendang cchicken but every1 lik that
us==CENDOL...best selling in there
me==MUSHROOM SOUP...is thick n creamy
dad==NASI LEMAK BONJAVI...served wit ginger rice, friend chicken...

No comments: