Sunday, March 9, 2008

im no one without u...lost in love

i totally have no idea wit wat u talk 2me in d fon and msg.
am i suppose to say u are to cruel to me?
or u r jus paying me for wat i have done on u?

it was a missunderstand...
we noe it and we still love each other rite?
buy why must u do tis when we realy found out the truth?

i love u...
i miss u...
even hw seious we quarrel n we fight...
i still care bout u alot even my mouth say dont call me, i du1 to see u...etc
after everytime we had a big fight i still wait for ur msg...
do u noe tat?
if i dun see it at 11pm i wake at 12am, if no again i wake at 1am...continous till 8am
den i will call u c i noe u woke up 2 attend class
but u din ans...
if i tink in -ve side...it most probably u du1 to ans my call
if i tinkin +ve sie...it will be u still bathing lik i waiting u bathing before atend clss lik usual

sudd...i cnt get my mind out ofd past time we had before.
i miss it and i want it!!!

even is unhappy one...i still miss it.
im nt mad...it just tat i cheerish every moment tat we have been through...
i love to pinch u...hit u...and the milo u make especially for me
i really try hard and harder to change myself when i dicover on my poor atitude to u
and i do that is bcz i found that u are different with others
tats why i firmly believe that u are goin to be my forever hubbie

but i noe tat clapping with 1 side hand is useless...

god bless me~~
i want him bck...
return ASAP
thx alot

No comments: