Friday, January 8, 2010

Say Bravo to Tiffany Tan

Muahahahah~i couldnt believe that...

Im making my NEW BLOG with all those difficult HTML by myself
Finally, after 7hours...its perfectly done.
  • find template
  • download and upload blog
  • copy all the widget
  • edit and keeeeeeeep EDIT settings.
  • Keeeeeeep refresh and refresh and see wth is wrong
  • Ta-daaaaaaaaaaa IM SO FINALLY DONE

I mean...for a first learner like me...all in one day. Xoxo
Im so mad proud for myself but anyway...it was only some lousy simple work.
Many template couldnt really use and fit what i demand...search and test is the hardest part.
Now my eye, is so mad small!!! Those freaking HTML drive me nuts. So effing small...knock me!

Last but not least...great big hug to Janice...
she's helping me eventhough she's working, mad touch.


Say Bravo follow up TEE-HEE-HEE

Whoohooo~my blog is S.W.I.T.C.H.I.N.G

No comments: