Monday, November 30, 2009

Bubu's Birthday Celebration

Finally I'm done with my finals. Phew~! So sorry to Bubu that i dint really made up a perfect birthday for him, i was exhausted and a lots of material to stuck in the brain. Thank god that i own a good boyfriend which is understanding enough. He told me everything its fine but ask me to study hard. He please me some more. WTH!




After the exam end at 4pm, i rush to the bakery shop to sapu all the ingredients once. Luckily it is complete or else I'm gonna cry to no one. Was hoping to take a step by step picture out to show you guys about the process but I'm in hurry, so cant really make it. If you need recipes or info may drop a comment down.


  • Reach the bakery shop at 5pm
  • Home at 6pm after asking more info and choosing
  • Start mixing, blending, crushing the Oreo

Done around 6 something which is super fast i did it. I almost forgot what had i done. Im like rushing rushing and rushing all the time because afraid of the cake could get chilled and ready before 9. Bubu was coming to pick me up at that time, so...pray hard!



Ta-Daaaa~its done but still not harden enough. Mangkali told me as long as it stay still everything should be ok so i guess...its ok.

I know it look likes the road where the car cross on everyday but for first timer, can be forgive right? =)




With the help by the candle it looks much more better right? BTW, i did put some M&M on top as decorations as well but found it super fugly so i cover it with Oreo crumbs again.


Quattroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo




Mangkali Seng a.k.a Jason Chin




Moon a.k.a Jun Han with Joseph Sun





Bubu sneeze suddenly and moon get really caring like a mother. Hmnnn~






Ze Seng and Mangkali Seng

When Bubu tell me Seng is gonna come over i always get confused. Which Seng?


See all the guys "xiu hao sai sai" (Cantonese) surely nothing good. So i went nearer to hear what they were talking about. Damn! The pole dancer.
See! Guys live is because money and women. Guys problem can't run away from women and money. Agree?



They are still chit chatting like a kepochi about the dancer hired from Taiwan if not mistaken. Even myself also get attract by them honestly, they are HOT! My eyes were just like them, staring at the screen and watch them dance.





Enjoy the night? No, seriously no.

I had flu since this morning and I'm exhausted for burning midnight oil every night, but its the beloved ones birthday. I cant run or i should say i choose to stay.

I'm really really tired for not sleeping in the past 48 hours, when i get a chance i gotta make the cake up and the flu is getting serious in every single hour.


Luckily that the music that night dint really make me get annoyed. LMF is there and its QUATTRO 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.





Moon and me






No pillow for me to rest there but i have this! Some more with polka dots design.






The happy 3 friends
ZS, JH, JS






What else besides greetea, black label and coke in a club?
Vodka, Chivas...blah. Not today~



M.I.B a.k.a Joshua
Everyone was worried about him lately, he act so emo in a sudden. We know something happen, hopefully he can get rid of it and solve it in a better way. We hope to see you with a charming smile adding on jokes. Not like now!


Happy face...girls talk again?


Bubu thought i bought the cake from Secret Recipe's earlier because i was using its paper bag ( big enough marrr...) until i bring out the cake...
he asked " you made the cake your own?"
i answered "yes"
he said "when"
i replied back "just now"
"you lied me you were sleeping just now?"
I get silence and he hug me into his chest giving me a kiss at the forehead that could nearly make me can't breath. At the end, he said Thanks. Dumb ass!

In this view, the cake really look like enlarge size of Oreo eh. Agree? I guess i put too much Oreo. From bottom to top even the middle part also OREO OREO OREO!



It took us sometime to light this up




There Bubu goes...at last i saw him cutting a complete cake because that house party cake wasn't that complete as his friend bought a whole cake but in 10 different flavour. It means all cut. So that's why I'm motivate to make him a cake =)




My charming Sun


Its time to divide the cake to the others, i start to stare at peoples face expression. Honestly I'm worried about my first time master piece but surprisingly besides Mangkali and his mom say its too sweet no bad comment. Phew~and Bubu loved it. The cake leftover half of it and he wanna bring home for breakfast. I thought of bringing home to let mum and sis try out tim. at the second day, i ask whether still left but damn. Him, his mum and sis finished it. My mum just gotta wait~








The screen that i mention which everyone stare at...






Mr Edward


---The boy and me---





Edward and me



Drink till your mother also can't recognise you!




Its time to get back to bed. Went home earlier because I'm so sick!!! Smoke everywhere and i got sensitive nose. So chao~
Bubu fetch me home earlier and join back the guys...




He is still looking for the Miss Right...LMAO



Who really use the rubbish bin behind me?








After taken all the picture, the jokey still havent arrive. I always nag Bubu, why must we paid to wait?!
They took ages to send your car in front.





Some liquid is leaking non stop from my nose....Damn!




There's the Bubu with a noob face. His not drunk but a bit dizzy he said.



Again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBU~



No comments: