Monday, February 16, 2009

empty lunch box frm him

oh gosh, i left here for sooo long again
i guess that was my lazy habit...that i cant change it...n-e-v-e-r

so so, got to update all in once or twice or...never
it had to depends on my habbit
he did bought a same colour chopstickset to match it, but i still prefer BARBIE PINK that his sis usin

hub brought me a new lunch box
cz he knew i love it so so so so much
i jus duno why i like container so much! for food, for accesories...etc

for accesories, it would make them look glam n priceless
for food, when u open it, u will feel satisfied n hang fuk-ness
especially from ur loved ones

but then, we actully discuss bout this when...
it happen on a day which we were having lunch at dai pai dong at desa setapak
i saw a men(somebodies father) bringing mny colourful containers too dapao chicken rice
so immediaetly i felt so hang fuk n its eco friendly
i blame why tht he din do that
the second day, i saw this at my doorstep
weird huh, cz we quarrel b4 i got hme after outing with him
so i just run in my hse w/o talking to him when he send me hme
he just msg me to collect somthing at my door b4ppl get it
then i saw a plastic bag with soya n lunch box
i felt regretly....sob's
sorry hub >.<
extremely healthy meal-sandwich n eggmayo
multi balance meal-grape(vitamin), egg(protein,calcium), mantou(carbohydrate, starch)



above all is what i used it to fill, but then wht i actually wanted is FROM HIS D.I.Y
so i say "why u get the lunch box for me but nvr made me lunch once?"
he said "that daywhen i bring the lunch box for u i did plan to dapao for u"
oh gosh, the dai pai dong incident made him tinks that
"but then i called when u re in clas u say u dont wana eat anyting, eventhough i ask again n again"
(no wonder he kept on calling to ask me wana eat tis wana eat that that day, NONSTOP LOL)

No comments: